Puppy Sitting & Socialisation
These delightful handfuls grow up extremely quickly during their first year and it is important to nurture them into well adjusted adults. As well as feeding, grooming, and walking, you need to devote time for play and training.
If you are worried about leaving your puppy alone for a period of time, we can help you by making regular visits throughout the day. An hour long visit would include play and training, promoting stimulation and using positive reinforcement. Any additional requirements can be handled and a daily note on your puppy's activities provided.
Prices from £10 per hour. Please contact us for further information.
Benefits of this service include:
- Expose them to a range of experiences e.g. new environments, people, animals and noises etc.
- Important to socialise with humans when young
- Toilet training requires regular monitoring
- Individual walks ensuring right level of exercise to stay healthy
- Reinforcement of training you have started
- Feeding and watering
- Cleaning up accidents
- Lots of love and care
Please contact us for further information or special requests.